Read our previous post, “Where Will HIV Be in the Post-2015 Framework?“
The online discussion will be live for the next 3 weeks.
Papers submitted can be summaries of existing research and development activities or secondary analyses and discussion around key topics relevant to one or more of the key themes below.
- Lessons learnt from the health MDGs: What are the lessons learnt from the health related MDGs?
- Health priorities post 2015: What is the priority health agenda for the 15 years after 2015?
- Framing the future health goal: How does health fit in the post 2015 development agenda?
- Measurement of progress towards the health goals: What are the best indicators and targets for health?
- Ensuring a process and outcome that is relevant to the key stakeholders: How can country ownership, commitment, capacity and accountability for the goals, targets and indicators be enhanced? How can we ensure effective working relations between countries and global partners in terms of alignment and harmonisation with a focus on development results?
The final date for submissions is 15 December 2012.
The online discussion on inequalities, including gender, remains open.