The PCB called upon all partners for the immediate implementation of the Framework and hereby:
- stressed the African ownership and leadership of the Partnership at all levels: government priorities should drive the action; and national action plans should be based on local community priorities and contexts;
- reiterated the focus of the Partnership on an intensified response to HIV/AIDS at country level;
- requested all partners to ensure full communication within and among their organizations, especially at country level;
- urges all partners to scale up successful actions in a coordinated way and to address the political, institutional and managerial challenges in doing so;
- requested all partners to mobilize additional technical, financial and human resources and to establish resource transfer mechanisms to local communities.