Harm Redution International has launched the ‘Global State of Harm Reduction’, an online resource e-tool that contains up-to-date information on harm reduction policy and programming around the world. The tool covers:
• Which countries have harm reduction programmes operational?
• Which governments include harm reduction in their national policies?
• How many countries have drug consumption rooms?
• What do multilateral agencies say about harm reduction?
• Which NGOs are working in harm reduction in a particular region?
Visit the website to discover global, regional and country-level information.