In a previous post, we announced the new youth campaign from UNAIDS, CrowdOutAIDS.org, a crowdsourced project which will run over a period of two months and complete with a published strategy in January 2012.
To have your say in the strategy, you can visit the website or tweet at and contact the following people at UNAIDS and in your region:
- Mikaela Hildebrand, lead CrowdOutAIDS
- Anne May Andersen, coordinator UNAIDS Secretariat’s youth strategy
- Shantih van Hoog, liaison and outreach
- Allen Kwabena Frimpong, North America, Western & Central Europe
- Ajay Kumar Uprety, Asia and Pacific
- Aram Barra, Latin America
- Evgenia Maron, Easter Europe and Central Asia
- Imene Benameur, Middle East and North Africa, including Francophone Africa
- Liping Mian, China
- Patrick Wamukulu, Africa with a focus on English speaking Africa
If you are not on Twitter, you can send an email to [email protected].