The Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+) and the LIVING2012 Partnership are proud to announce LIVING2012, the 13th International Conference of People living with HIV.
LIVING2012 will take place in Washington DC on 19 and 20 July, 2012. LIVING2012 has been recognized as an official pre-conference to AIDS 2012, which will take place from 22 to 27 July 2012.
Building on the work achieved in Mexico City during LIVING2008: The Positive Leadership Summit, LIVING2012 will form a series of consultative processes with people living with HIV worldwide concluded by a 2 day international conference.
LIVING2012 aims to guide and inform actions and programmes of networks of people living with HIV and other stakeholders through an evidence-informed advocacy strategy by and for people living with HIV. The conference will connect closely with other AIDS2012 pre-conferences, such as the pre-conference organised by the Global Forum on MSM and HIV.
More information about the LIVING2012 theme, topics and how to participate in the process will be announced in the coming months. To stay informed about LIVING2012 leave your email address here or click on this link http://www.gnpplus.net/en/news-and-events/keep-me-informed.
The LIVING2012 Partnership is led by the Global network of People living with HIV (GNP+). Other partners include:
- Global Forum on MSM and HIV (MSMGF)
- International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS (ICW)
- International Council of AIDS Service Organizations (ICASO)
- International AIDS Society (IAS)
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance
- International Treatment Preparedness Coalition (ITPC)
- United Nations Joint Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- United States People Living with HIV Caucus (US PLHIV Caucus)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
To read more about the results of LIVING2008: The Positive Leadership Summit, visit the website www.living2008.org