The UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board’s Bureau met in Geneva on 21 July 2011. NGO Delegate Nadia Rafif attended. This meeting covered the upcoming agenda of the 29th PCB.
The Bureau agreed the draft agenda for the 29th PCB meeting with the following items:
- Opening (to include reports of the UNAIDS Executive Director and the NGO representative);
- Follow-up to the 2011 UN General Assembly High Level Meeting on AIDS;
- Progress report on the Global Plan towards the Elimination of New HIV Infections among Children by 2015 and Keeping their Mothers Alive;
- Second Independent Evaluation of UNAIDS;
- UNAIDS results, accountability and budget matrix;
- UNAIDS Technical Support;
- Next PCB meetings; and
- Thematic segment: HIV and Enabling Legal Environment.
You can read the full meeting report here.