Call for Applications for the 2012 Advocacy Fellowship with AVAC: Global Advocacy for HIV Prevention
Applications are now being accepted for the 2012 Advocacy Fellowship. Up to ten (10) Fellowships may be awarded. The deadline for submission is FRIDAY July 15, 2011.
Prospective applicants should read through all the documents below, starting with the Advocacy Fellowship Information Packet to determine whether or not you are eligible.
An informational call was recently held to provide more information on the Advocacy Fellowship. To listen to a recording of that call, click here.
Download the Advocacy Fellowship Application and Supporting Materials
- 2012 Advocacy Fellowship Information Packet
- 2012 Questions and Answers for Host Organisations
- 2012 Advocacy Fellowship Application Form
- 2012 Host Organisation Commitment Form
- 2012 Map of Advocacy Priority Countries
- 2012 Advocacy Fellowship Flyer (feel free to print copies and circulate to others)