HIV Priorities for Positive Change: In Women’s Words
Tuesday, 7 June
Launch of global report “In Women’s Voices,” highlighting demands and priorities identified by women through a global virtual consultation.
- H.E. Prime Minister Sarah Wescot-Williams of Sint Maarten
- H.E. Vabah Gayflor, Minister of Gender and Development of Liberia
- Mr. Michel Sidibe, Executive Director, UNAIDS
- Ms. Michelle Bachelet, Executive Director, UN Women
- Ms.Ebony Johnson, ATHENA Network
- Ms. Frika Chia Iskander, Independent consultant on HIV and AIDS
- Ms. Alicia Keys, musician and actress and co-founder of Keep a Child Alive
- Ms. Annie Lennox, Scottish recording artist, UNAIDS International Goodwill Ambassador
The event was moderated by Stephanie Nolen, South Asia correspondent for The Globe and Mail. The event was organized by UNAIDS and UN Women, in collaboration with the Global Coalition on Women and AIDS, and ATHENA Network.