Over the next few months, there is an opportunity to input into the review of the UNGASS indicators. Immediately, your input is needed on UNGASS Prevention Indicators. The message below is from the Alliance and asks for your participation in an online survey and e-forums this month.
Stakeholder Consultation on UNGASS Prevention Indicators
Have your say!
To join this discussion and have your voice heard send an email by clicking here
Over the next four weeks we are seeking your input on the UNGASS Prevention Indicators.
The Alliance, in collaboration with UNFPA, is conducting a stakeholder consultation on the UNGASS Prevention Indicators over the next four weeks. The aim of the consultation is to:
- Solicit input from key stakeholders and civil society on whether the existing core indicators for prevention adequately enable collection of data for critical reporting requirements and key strategic information needs
- Enable dialogue and encourage positive contribution towards improving the prevention indicators and to ensure their relevance to the requirements of all key stakeholders including civil society organizations, key populations and networks most affected by HIV/AIDS
- Following the consultation, propose a revised set of indicators to be submitted to the UNAIDS Technical Working group of the HIV Monitoring and Evaluation Reference Group (MERG)
Opportunities for input:
- Take the online survey [available in English, French, Spanish and Russian from next week onwards]
- Join the online focused discussion that will walk us through the key sections of the survey. Send an email NOW to: [email protected]
- Tell your friends – pass this email on
- Watch out for more details on how to participate over the next few weeks: http://www.aidsalliance.org/Pagedetails.aspx?id=419
It is in all our interests to make sure that the UNGASS Prevention Indicators are improved and are of relevance to the requirements of civil society organizations, key populations and networks most affected by HIV/AIDS, so please – participate!