Agrees, without prejudice to any future decision-making process that the Board may decide to adopt, the following process in between meetings of the Programme Coordinating Board with respect to certain decisions related to the Evaluation and shown below:
- Immediately after the 22nd Programme Coordinating Board meeting the Executive Director will send a letter to the Heads of the member delegations of the Board asking them to nominate a named individual plus an alternate who will both receive all communications related to the below decisions. Full contact details including email address and telephone numbers will be required for both named individuals.
- On receipt of all names the Secretariat will send a test email to all 44 individuals (two per member country).
- When a decision point is required, the Chair of the Programme Coordinating Board will send an email communication using the list established by the Secretariat. A notice of receipt of the email will be required and a deadline set for the receipt by the Chair of the replies to the Chair’s proposed decision point.
- If a quorum (15) is reached, in terms of the answers received to the decision point by the established deadline, the responsible body (see table below) will act in accordance with the majority view.
- If a quorum is not reached, then the responsible body has no basis on which to move forward and will revert to the Programme Coordinating Board Chair for decision on further action, if any.
- This process will be reviewed at the 23rd Programme Coordinating Board meeting in December 2008 with respect to its effectiveness and its application to further decision points not listed below